The Daglieri Law Firm, PLLC is committed to providing cost-effective, high-quality, substantive counsel while treating each client with genuine warmth and compassion. We represent individuals, executors, trustees, administrators, guardians and attorneys-in-fact in New York City, Westchester County and several other counties in the State of New York.
- Construction of wills and trust agreements
- Estate administration, including the collection, analysis, distribution and sale of probate assets
- Trust administration, including the appointment, resignation or removal of trustees and successor trustees
- Court proceedings regarding estates and trusts, including probate, the appointment of testamentary trustees and successor trustees, sale of specifically devised real property, payment of debts of decedent due an executor, and the judicial settlement of trusts and estates
- Management of assets through durable powers of attorney
- Health care decisions through living wills, appointing health care agents and making anatomical gifts